Jeremy Gimbel (dreadfullyposh) is an experienced and passionate web professional, with demonstrated abilities in managing all areas of web development, including content development, information architecture, design and user experience, front and backend development, databases, and project management.
Educational background in large-scale software project management and additional experience with network and desktop support.
Specialties Web Development Project Management Information Architecture Web Strategy Social Networking Usability Information Systems
Member for 7 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 22 '16 at 15:14
Top network posts
- 53 What's the best practice for upgrading a versioned Craft site?
- 49 What's the best practice for handling data migration and organization across development environments?
- 11 What's the best way to set up a content-manageable 404 page?
- 10 More flexible categorization
- 8 What is the difference between a global variable, a snippet and an embedded template?
- 7 Can't update from 2.5.3 to 2.5.4 using DevDemon Updater
- 6 Matrix & Playa calls slow my site down
- View more network posts →