- addEventListener vs onclick
- What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- What's the difference between using “let” and “var” to declare a variable?
Email: michal.perlakowski+stackoverflow AT gmail.com
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '18 at 22:42
- Stack Overflow 50.2k 50.2k 1616 gold badges115115 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 520 520 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 331 331 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 291 291 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 343 How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website?
- 279 Access to ES6 array element index inside for-of loop
- 176 What does the construct x = x || y mean?
- 92 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- 85 Re-export default in ES 6 modules
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 27 '18