I'm an engineering manager at Bolt for the Geo and A/B testing teams. Before that I worked in AdTech at StackOverflow and Google. I'm keen on distributed systems and building Internet applications in general.
- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- The Workplace 770 770 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 229 229 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 186 186 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 139 139 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 118 if statement - short circuit evaluation vs readability
- 51 How to call machine code stored in char array?
- 46 How to access a constant in an Angular 2 component and service?
- 21 Naive Bayes vs. SVM for classifying text data
- 12 How can I split a string of a mathematical expressions in python?
- 10 What's the closest I can get to calling a Python function using a different Python version?
- 8 How to condense identical import statements in different components (to follow DRY guidelines)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 22 '18